Remedy Product Eight
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Puja will be offered to the presiding deity. Puja will be done daily for 5 days morning/mid day or evening.
Recommended Temple : Guru Bagavan Temple, Thittai
Recommended Days : Any Days
1) To attain peaceful & powerful mind
2) to accelerate learing of the students
3) to gain higher marks in the examination
4) to stimulate person to gain mastery in any art
Vasishteswarar Temple is located in the village of Thittai, 11 kilometres from the town of Thanjavur is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vasishteswarar. The temple dates from the 12th century AD and was built by the Cholas. It is believed that a drop of water falls on the Shiva linga every 24 minutes from the ceiling because of the presence of a very special stone called Chandrakanth kept on the roof which absorbs moisture from the surrounding air and converts into a drop of water. People from different parts of the country & students seeking better grades in their exams offer Pujas to Guru Bagavan in this temple which is believed to be highly auspicious. According to a popular belief, this is apparently the only place in the world where Guru Bagavan has a separate Sannidhi and separate Vimana. This is the only place where you can see Guru Bagavan who is the Raja Guru, in standing posture with 4 hands holding his weapons and a book.
1) Sankalpam for Puja will be made to the members listed for the Remedy Puja.
2) Blessed Stationery along with holy kumkum,
3) Guru Bagavan photo,
4) Sloka/Mantra for success in education. Prasad will be sent at the end of finishing the Puja Schedule by Post/courier.