Terms and conditions
- The term ’27mantraa.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Thanjavur, Tamilnadu, South India.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The Pujas, Homam, Abhishekam, etc are performed at the required temples by the representatives appointed by 27mantraa.com, after collecting the requisite fees from you and after making the required fee to the temples (if applicable). We do not have any direct relationship with temples, temple trusts or its agencies. The charges mentioned in the website includes the cost of puja, Prasadam, charges paid to our representatives for performing the offering on your behalf, taxes and courier charges, etc.
- Please note that we do not take any donations. In case you find anyone misrepresenting us, please let us know at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1. Ownership and Use of Materials
- This Website is solely and exclusively owned and operated by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED. (Hereinafter referred to as “27mantraa.com”). 27mantraa.com is the original owner and the author of the website www.27mantraa.com(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and of all the copyrights, trademarks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property rights incidental or consequential thereto.
- No material from the website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way provided that you keep intact all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Modification of the materials or use of the materials published on the website for any other purpose is a violation of 27mantraa.com’s copyright and other proprietary rights by you and is not permissible, strictly prohibited and shall render you liable for civil, criminal or other legal proceedings.
- Except as otherwise indicated on this website and except for the logos, trademarks, service marks, brand names and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this Website, all trademarks, logos, brand name, copyright, service marks and trade name associated with “27mantraa” are the sole and exclusive property of TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED.
- You must not use the services provided by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED or the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not use the services provided by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED or the website to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Limitation of Liability
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable or responsible for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this Website.
- In no event shall TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) for accessing this Website.
- You declare and confirm that you are accessing this website voluntarily and entirely at your own risk and consequences incidental or consequential to such use.
- You acknowledge and agree that 27mantraa.com neither endorses the content of advertisements or third parties’ web content nor shall it be responsible or liable for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third-party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime committed thereby.
- Neither TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED nor any of its officers or employees, directors, partners, shall be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions of use, resulting from the use or the inability to use the website services or resulting from any services provided by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED or any messages received or transactions entered into through the service or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user’s transmissions or data.
- In no event or circumstances shall TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED be held liable or responsible for any delay, failure, default or disruption of the contents or services delivered through the website to you. TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED or its officers or employees shall not in any manner be responsible for any force majeure event, act of God or any circumstances beyond its control, as set out hereinafter which hinder your free and full access to the Website or its services.
- Neither TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED nor shall its employees be held liable or responsible for any information displayed by it or for updating any such information.
3. Use of Website
- Your use of the Website is at your sole discretion and responsibility. The services of the Website are being provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, Directors and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, directors and licensors make no warranty that
(i) The services of the website will meet your requirements or standard of expectation
(ii) The services of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate or error-free;
(iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of such services will be accurate or reliable;
(iv) The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service or through the Service advertisers or partners will meet your expectations or requirements.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed by you at your sole and absolute discretion and free will voluntarily and you will alone be responsible for any risk, consequences or damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED and website do not allow the practice of misleading business activities, patent or copyright violations, trademark infringement, spam abuse, adult or unsuitable content, hacking associated content, defamation to privacy and youth and lastly third-party content and remark violations.
- This website may hold advertisement of registered companies, however, users attempting to utilize the website for their own marketing purposes with intentions of gaining financial benefits is prohibited. Spam’s are also generally tracked down and are outlawed. The website is not responsible for any interaction, contact or dealings between the company and advertisers present on the website.
- In the event you use the website or the links included on the website to gain access to any World Wide Website or any Internet location or a source of information of any company, organization or person other than 27mantraa.com you agree, confirm and acknowledge that such other websites, locations and sources are not under the control of TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible or liable for any content or links found at any such Website, location or source, for your use of such information, or for any such Website’s, location’s or source’s use of any information you submit to them.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED has provided such links only for convenience and has not tested any software or verified any content found at such websites, locations or sources.
5. Usernames and Password
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall from time to time provide you with input options for usernames, passwords to enable you to access and use the Website.
- You shall be liable and responsible for the security and confidentiality of the usernames and password and agree not to disclose them to any third party.
- You are responsible for any and all information provided and all acts and/or omissions that occur while using Usernames and Passwords.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of security caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality and/or security of any of the usernames and password.
- If you create a login and apply for an account, you must provide accurate and complete registration information, and you are responsible for any activity that occurs under your identity.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible for unsatisfactory delivery or unavailability of service caused by inaccurate registration information.
- You agree and confirm to notify us immediately in the event of loss, theft or disclosure of any or all of the Usernames and Passwords
- We reserve the right to revoke or modify the Usernames and Passwords at any time without prior notice. TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to refuse registration and deny creation of an account and associated Username and Password to any User at its sole discretion.
6. Consent to Recording and Monitoring
- You give consent and give your no-objection to TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED to record, retain and use all information, data and electronic communication that you input or otherwise communicate during your access to and/or use of the Website 27mantraa.com or any e-mail to or from us and any other means and the transmittal of the same to our affiliates, subsidiaries, branches and third parties for order and other processing, database maintenance, record keeping or any other use in accordance with customary practices, policies and procedures applicable, and our privacy policies.
- We expressly reserve the right to monitor any and all use of the website and its contents by you.
7. Use of E-mail and other Electronic Messages
- You admit, acknowledge and confirm that you have full knowledge and information that any electronic mail, chat, information, submission or instant messenger communication, whether transmitted through the Internet, the Website, a proprietary network, a computer or other wireless device or otherwise (collectively, “Electronic Messages”) may not be secure and communications using Electronic Messages may not be confidential.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall be neither liable nor responsible to update any information communicated to you using Electronic Messages nor shall TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED or its representatives be liable or responsible to timely see the process, act on or respond to any message sent by you using Electronic Messages
8. Your Representations and Warranties
The company, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, directors and licensors, make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, that
The services of the website will meet your requirements or set the standard of expectations;
The services of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate or error-free;
The results that may be obtained or expect to be obtained from the use of such services will be accurate or reliable;
The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service Provider or through the depiction(s) made by the service(s) advertiser(s) or partners will meet your expectations or requirements.
To the complete extent permissible by the applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, services on fitness for a particular purpose.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, successors, assigns and licensors, the website or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, vendors, licensors, representatives, advertisers, service providers, franchisers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising out of the use of this website or services or resulting from any breach or violation of these Terms by you, or due to your activities related to the Website.
10. Modification and Termination
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason with or without prior notice to you to
(a) Modify or discontinue, in whole or in part, any portion of the website, the content, hours of availability and/or your access to the website, and
(b) To modify, amend and alter these terms and conditions of use.
- These terms and conditions of use (as may be revised from time to time as described herein) are valid, subsisting and binding upon you and unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions of use, will survive the termination of your access to, and use of, the website.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED may refuse, restrict, suspend or terminate your account or services provided to you at any time, at its sole discretion without any notice or suspend your account until verification of the information you provided is complete without liability to you or any other party.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED may take technical action to block you from visiting the Website if it has reasons to believe or notice that you have violated or committed a breach of any of the terms and conditions of use.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, shall in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation make such rules and take such decisions relating to termination of membership, shall be final and binding on you.
- If you object to any of the terms and conditions of use or any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the website and properly terminate your membership with TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED and you agree, confirm and undertake not to raise any dispute in respect of the same.
11. Prices and products:
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to change the pricing and specifications from time to time.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall is no event or circumstances be held liable and/or responsible for any discrepancy or inaccuracy in reporting the prices and product specifications nor shall it be liable for any costs, actions, claims or demands that may arise or accrue in respect of the same.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable or responsible for any products, information or services mentioned on the website, whether provided by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, or any third parties. You agree to make your own independent evaluation of the products and services, the information mentioned on the Website, including their quality.
- In case of discrepancies between the products pricing on the website and the final invoice are different, the pricing mentioned on the final invoice shall prevail.
12. Products and Services
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED is not a manufacturer of the products listed on 27mantraa.com and is solely relies on the volunteers, agencies, temples, temple authorities, it has partnered with.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible for the quality of goods or services offered by the volunteers, agencies, temples, temple authorities. The packaging of the food products is not altered by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, other than pasting a sticker mentioning its brand name 27mantraa on some products outer packaging such that the eatery name is not hidden.
- We undertake delivery of non-perishable goods or products. In the event, the company shall not be liable or responsible for the change in the quality of such non-perishable goods or products due to delayed shipment.
- The delivery of Prasadam is done via India Post or courier services. The delivery times mentioned on 27mantraa.com are only indicative and TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for delays in delivery of the shipment to the address given by the customer. TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its delivery partner shall not be liable or responsible for the change in the quality of products due to delayed shipment.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to change the delivery charges from time to time.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to deny delivery to locations considered not feasible even though the delivery location is mentioned in the website. TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED also reserves the right to deny delivery of some products to the customer due to Food & Drug Authority restrictions in some countries.
14. Payment Terms
User understands and acknowledges:
- That all payments made by you online through valid debit/credit card/online banking over a secure payment network shall be collected via TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED’S appointed payment gateway.
- The Company undertakes utmost care to provide secure payment system, however, it is susceptible to hacking, virus attacks, malfunction.
- That the User shall provide accurate payment details to the secure payment system for making any purchase on the website.
- The information provided by the user will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
- The Company expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of User’s credit/ debit card.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurred to user arising directly or indirectly due to the decline of authorization for any transaction malfunction, errors and/or unscrupulous activities.
- That the User undertakes all payments are subject to their own risk and volition.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary mentioned above, the payment made shall be governed by and subject to the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
15. Cancellation Policy
- Any online order placed by you through 27mantraa.com may be not be cancelled either through the internet or through the phone. Advance orders will also be subject to this cancellation policy.
- No cancellation in respect of NOW delivery orders shall be accepted by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED.
16. Refund Policy
- Orders once placed through 27MANTRAA.COM may not be cancelled or refunded. Under an exceptional circumstance of a cancellation of order as permitted above, TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED will refund the amount for the same after deducting valid transaction charges of 2.5% of the total amount if paid online. The charges will be refunded back to your credit card / debit card / online bank account that was used for the particular transaction.
- In case of cash-on-delivery, inconsistency with the industry norm, the customer will be eligible for a refund through store credit only. No other refund mode requests will be entertained.
- Estimated Delivery Time displayed on the website is the approximate time it will take to deliver the Prasadam/Services to the Customer. There shall not be any cancellations and refunds for orders that are delivered outside of the estimated delivery time.
- In the event the customer is dissatisfied with the quality of the food items, the customer shall not be entitled to seek cancellation or refund of the billed amounts. However, in the event of any shortfall in delivery or the food items having spilt/ or being damaged, the customer shall inform TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED of the same within 24 hours via email on email@example.com. TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall thereafter initiate investigations in the matter of complaint received and shall make reasonable efforts to complete such investigation within a period of thirty days from the date of such commencement. The decision of TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED on completion of such investigation shall be final, binding and conclusive on the customer & the customer shall not dispute on the same.
The website will also post, display, publish or provide links of advertisements of advertisers at various places on the website. The places of such advertisements shall not be fixed. These advertisers might set cookies on the website which shall use your data, information for various other links.
We do not endorse or recommend or market or warranty the advertisements or advertisers or quality, suitability, merchantability, fitness, commitment, reasonability of the product and/or services offered by such advertisers. We are not responsible for any of these advertisers as these will be third party advertisers. If you intend to deal with the advertisers, you shall directly deal with them at your entire risk and volition and the company shall not be made a party or forced party in any such conflicts.
18. Guidance Material
The website is not responsible for the quality, authenticity, correctness, accuracy or suitability of such information. The user shall take prior advice and complete precaution of checking validity, correctness of such information. The website shall not be liable to the user or any third party for taking any decision on the basis of such information.
19. Link to third party
We may provide you links to third party services (“Third Party Services”). You agree to use the services at your sole risk and that the company shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You understand that certain services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party websites. By using the Third Party Services, you acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or websites.
The company doesn’t warrant or endorse and doesn’t assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third party services, third party materials or websites or for any other materials, products or services of third parties.
20. Reviews and Comments
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, enables you to post your reviews, statements and comments on various products and services featured on the Website, and in respect of such a comment/article/blog, You grant TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its affiliates the right and authority to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media and to use the name, if any, that you submit in connection with such review or comment.
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to block a particular review from being posted on its Website at its sole discretion.
- You agree and confirm that the reviews/statements/comments posted by you are made by you voluntarily and TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not in any manner or extent be liable or responsible for any defamatory, slanderous or libelous remarks made by you or any legal action taken against such reviews/statements/comments. You agree to indemnify and do hereby keep indemnified safe and harmless TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED its successors and assigns of, from or against any actions, claims, demands, disputes, liabilities, obligations, costs, charges or expenses of any suits/actions/legal proceedings that may be prosecuted against TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED for any such reviews/statements posted by you on the Website.
- In order to allow TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED to use your user feedback, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to such user feedback;
(b) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED under any circumstances for such user feedback.
21. Disclosure of User Information
- TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, shall not be held liable or responsible for disclosure of your user information, identity or contact information, to any statutory, local or governmental authorities or bodies or private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing or other unlawful activity or legal action against you.
- You shall not hold TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, liable or responsible for any claims, demands, actions, disputes, costs, charge, expenses or damages incidental or consequential to such disclosure and you agree and consent to the terms and conditions of such use entirely at your own risk, costs and consequences of such disclosure.
22. Electronic Consent
- You agree and confirm to abide by the terms and conditions of use of this website and you shall affix your digital signature as acceptance of the terms and conditions of use by affirmatively “clicking” on boxes containing the words “I Accept,” “I Agree” or other similar phrases (collectively, “Acceptance Terms”). If you “click” on the Acceptance Terms, your “click” will be deemed a legally binding electronic signature.
- By electronically indicating your agreement to these terms and conditions of use or accessing the website or using any of the content after you have had an opportunity to review these terms and conditions of use, you acknowledge and agree that,
(i) you and, where applicable, the company or organization on whose behalf we grant you access to the website intend to form a legally binding contract between you and TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED;
(ii) That you have read and understood the contents of and agree to the terms and conditions of use;
(iii) That you agree and intend that these terms and conditions of use be the legal equivalent of signed, written contracts, and equally binding;
(iv) That by electronically agreeing to these terms and conditions of use, you acknowledge that you have received a copy of these terms and conditions of use by your viewing a web page containing a hyperlink to the web page where these Terms and conditions of use are displayed or otherwise; and
(v) That if you are executing these terms and conditions of use on behalf of others, you hereby certify that you are an authorized representative, duly authorized, including where applicable, to act on behalf of such others.
23. Force Majeure
Neither TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED nor any of our affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors are liable for losses caused directly or indirectly by any of our non-performance as a result of events beyond our control including natural disasters, acts of God, war, terrorism, actions or decrees of governmental bodies, exchange or market rulings, failure of communication lines or utility systems, equipment and systems failures, unauthorized access, and theft (each, a “Force Majeure Event”). All our obligations with respect to the effected elements under these Terms and conditions of use will be suspended for the duration of such Force Majeure Event.
- This Website is the ownership of TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED and it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information provided, the contents, materials, or products included in this website or the quality of the products, timely delivery/
Execution of orders by the Temple or Prasad or Delivery Partner listed on the Website or the Prices. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, 27MANTRAA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, service on fitness for a particular purpose. 27MANTRAA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, or products acquired through this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Pricing on this Website may be subject to change without notice.
- Links from www. 27mantraa.com to third-party sites does not constitute an endorsement by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website, advertisements, product and service information does not constitute an endorsement by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED, and the company has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers, business owners or advertisers. Temple and Prasad’s images are for representation only.
- The name “27Mantraa” is a product of the author’s imagination or is used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and should not be considered derogatory by any individual or any party.
- Governing Laws, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
- Governing Laws
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
The competent Courts at Thanjavur, India shall have the sole and exclusive Jurisdiction to try and entertain all the disputes arising between the parties here under.
- Dispute Resolution
3.1 Amicable Settlement of Disputes
Any or all differences, disputes, non-compliance or non-payment arising out of these presents or interpretation thereof shall be firstly resolved amicably by the parties, within a period of 30 days from the date of receipt of notice by either Party from the other Party of any such dispute or difference.
3.2.1 In the event the Parties fail to amicably settle and resolve the dispute/s or differences/ that may have arisen between them within a period of 45 days from the date of reference, any and all such claims, disputes, questions, controversies, differences, non-payment or non-compliance involving any of the Parties in respect of or concerning or connected with these presents or its interpretation or implementation, or any clause or provision hereof, including related to the execution, validity, performance or breach or relating to the termination hereof (collectively referred to as “Disputes”), shall be referred to Arbitration in accordance with the terms of Article 126.96.36.199 below.3.2.2 The arbitral tribunal shall constitute of the sole arbitrator appointed by TWENTY SEVEN MANTRAA TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED.
The Arbitration proceedings shall be commenced and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 (Arbitration Act) and the rules made thereunder, as may be amended from time to time or its reenactment in force. The Arbitral Tribunal shall be appointed in the manner provided in the Arbitration Act.
3.2.3 The place of arbitration and the seat of arbitral proceedings shall be at Thanjavur, India. Any arbitral proceedings pursuant to any reference made under this Agreement shall be conducted in the English language. The decision of the arbitral tribunal and any award given by the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE THE WEBSITE